Today I talk about my strategy at bullet chess which has helped bring my bullet rating from 1300-1400 range to 1700-1800!! This is a simple strategy that is normally used in longer games but actually works when applied to bullet chess with a few caviats:
1. Play normal – develop pieces, focus on center control
2. Defense Defense Defense – with each opponent move, see the threat and
do something about it.
3. Keep doing this until you see an opportunity then POUNCE
4. Try to checkmate your opponent as fast as possible
5. If checkmate is seeming unlikely or you make a mistake and run into trouble, START MOVING FAST and even PREMOVE at the END of the game to get your opponent to run out of time.
6. IF YOUR OPPONENT IS PREMOVING AT THE BEGINNING, consider a sudden AMBUSH attack – attack their queen with a piece even if its undefended then SNAG THE BABY.
Subscribe to Crazy Crab Chess!
CRAZY CRAB CHESS IS BACK!!!!! The crazy crabs are returning!!!!!